Medical Alert Pendant
Help-Now’s medical alert pendant can be worn around the neck as a medical pendant or around the wrist as a medical bracelet. It is a miniature waterproof transmitter designed to enable the elderly to alert the monitoring centre in the event of an emergency.
The pendant is suitable for operation in dry or wet environments, making it ideal for use in showers, hospitals, gardens and rainy areas.
To assure reliable operation, an LED lights up during transmission indicating that the battery is in good condition. When the battery needs to be replaced, the LED flashes.
For maximum convenience and versatility, Help-Now emergency pendants are supplied with both a safety release neck cord and a stretchy velcro wrist strap.
Help-Now pendant features:
- Serves as a personal emergency alert button but also for remotely answering incoming phone calls
- Fully waterproof design, suitable for operation in wet environments such as showers, hospitals, gardens, rainy areas, etc.
- Superior transmission range
- Long-life standard 3V lithium battery
- Low battery power monitoring
- Safety release neck cord and stretchy velcro wrist strap accessories included
Price: You receive one pendant absolutely free with the purchase of a Help-Now Medical Alert Alarm System. Additional pendants are also free, but require a refundable deposit of $50 Cdn per pendant. No extra installation or monitoring charges.