ibris can be worn on a belt using the Belt Clip, or as a pendant around your neck using the Lanyard/Clip. If worn with the Lanyard, Libris should be worn under clothing to prevent excess movement of the device.
Important: Libris requires a vertical position with the Call Button facing away from the body to operate properly.
Attaching Belt Clip or Lanyard/Clip
- Align the notched side of the Clip with the notched area on the back.
- Press inward until the Clip notches are nested within the Libris notches.
- Firmly push the Clip toward the top of the device.
It is secure when you hear a click or you can no longer see the notches on the Clip.
Removing the Clip
- Hold Libris in your hand as shown, with the Call Button facing
- the palm of your hand.
- Forcefully push downward on the Clip with your thumb.